Stickman YoYo Stickman YoYo

I'm sorry but... what the hell?

I had to write a review because of those insane praises you got from the other reviews. It was good animating skill but not "Awsome" or "Great" like some of those people said. In my opinion it was nothing. Now, youre Zelda flash, that was something. That was "Awsome", that was "Great" but not this stick Yo-Yo. What the hell was Ghetto Joe and BMan watching.

sexysexybicycle responds:

Hey man, I totally agree with you. Thanks for being so honest! I'm also suprised that this video has gotten so many 9s and 10s. However flattering they are, I also feel like those scores are way off. There are a few things on newgrounds that truly deserve the score of a 9 or 10, and this movie isn't one of them. Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of this movie for what it is. But I agree that some of the scores it's been given don't make sense. I don't want people to score this movie based on how much they liked my other movie, but whatever. Who am I to complain about positive reviews? Anyway, thank you for your honesty.

Matthew

MCTV: Signals MCTV: Signals

Interesting...

Yeah, Hmmm. That was different how you recorded a video ame and tried to make it something more. 6/10 and 3/5 for the interesting idea.

The Undead The Undead

It was strange.. I guess that goes without saying.

Don't pay any attention to that last review, some people just have bad taste. I really liked this Flash, I'm not sure if you meant for anyone to understand the entire strange concept though. But I was in awe at your animation style. It looked great; movements, color, and, of course, the style. Great work. (5/5)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Best Game on NG ever. How did I miss this.

Man this game has been on here for a year and a half and I never found it. That is until Tom Fulp talked about it on the front page. Anyway, I'm glad I found it, it's a great game. 5/5

Battleships Battleships

Awsome!

****! For a game to entertain me, that takes talent. See to me this is more fun than that Ronin game or the others among the best. Great job!

Urban City2: Revenge Urban City2: Revenge

Great movie/game! Better than the first Urban City

Once again great music, and great origional art. Keep it up man.